Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Me? Famous?

Would you like to be famous? Why or why not? If so, what would you like to be famous for?

There are certainly many different kinds of fame. The word 'notorious' is a perfect example of fame that I would prefer not to have. I would rather be noted for my intelligence, humanitarian efforts or my creativity than for doing something stupid, illegal or (heaven forbid) both :) I'd like to write a book and publish it, but I somehow think I wouldn't be a very good celebrity, as I am much more comfortable in my role as a wallflower.

The minute I saw this prompt, this commercial came to mind. It's one of my favorites of late. Maybe you'll get a laugh out of it as well.

2 comments:

Tink said...

What a great commercial. And I think you're pretty great just the way you are. :)

loonyhiker said...

When you publish your book, don't forget about your friends out here! I'd love an autographed copy!