Friday, December 28, 2007

A Proud Moment

Just had to share. My proudest moment as a mommy this year came last Sunday as I watched my 7-year-old daughter stand up and belt out a solo (her debut) this year in our church's Celtic Christmas celebration. There were nine female vocalists (including myself), a small band, one actor and my little girl. She was confident and not scared at all. In fact when I asked her that morning if she was nervous since she didn't want breakfast, she looked at me like I had two heads--why should I be nervous, Mom? I know what I'm doing. If you want to see photos of all of us, go to our Praise Team blog and check it out. Oh, what a fun time we had, singing, praising and enjoying the fun that Christmas should be. I'm the one directly to the left of the band. And hopefully, one of us will get some video up so I can show her off even better!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

What a wonderful moment that was!! I know you are so proud of her and yes, get some video of that on your blog so we can see.

loonyhiker said...

The pictures look great! You and your little girl both look fantstic!

Tink said...

I'm with Tammy can't wait to see the video. Your daughter is so cute.

beachcomber said...

Great pictures. What a lovely church. I can't wait to see the video.

ArtcTrish said...

Hey old friend!I thought I'd drop by and say hi!
I'm proud of your daughter for her singing like that! Hope you are well!